cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem viewing tasks in UWL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus

I'm havin g some trouble in UWL since the installation of SP29. When a certain user logs on its session, can view all the tasks in the inbox, but as all you know, there is some batch process that refresh the view every certain time. So, when this happens, all the tasks gone and the inbox is empty. To view again the tasks, the user needs to click in some other tab from the menu, and then return to the tasks tab to view them again. And when the batch process is executed, the problem occurs again. The odd thing is this happens only with a certain user.

Any ideas?

Regards IA

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

armandozaro
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Armando!

This can be eventually tied with the fact that the affected user might have personalization set in the UWL. To check this please follow the steps from this page:

Removing Personalized Information - Configuring the Universal Worklist - SAP Library

Let us know the results in case this helps!

Other than that, all that I can think is something tied with the current iView/XML settings performed in the scenario. For this aspect, I would suggest that you test from the UWL iView provided under the Content Provided by SAP folder within the Portal Content. For this, please check the following documentation to get to know the location, in case you don't know it:

Configuring UWL iView Properties

Regards,

Armando Zaro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Armando. I'll let you know the results!!

Regards

Armando Miranda