cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem Removing Fiori Tiles from Custom Catalog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hy everyone,

i'm facing the behaviour, that if i delete a tile from a custom app catalog, that these tiles are showing up every time after they are deleted.

The admin page shows tile deleted successfully, but still they apear every time i refresh the catalog.

they are also all present in the catalog section of the launchpad.

has anybody an idea, how i can get rid off these tiles?

any help is apreciated

Kind regards,

Michael

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you are at SP12 of SAP_UI, this error should not come. But if you are at 11, then may be you can check for any transport entry of launchpad admin in your profile parameter in SU01.

Try removing transport request and retry. (this solved for me)

other troubleshooting steps : Try a different userid

Regards,

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've tried your suggestions - but still the tiles can'b be deleted.

Regards,

Michael

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you show the profile parameters in SU01 for the userid you use for admin.

Regards,

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hy Tejas,

i was able to delete the tiles in admin page doing the following.

In SU01 i've deleted this parameter /UI2/WD_TRKORR_CUST - It was empty / without a value. This might be the reason, why the tiles couldn't be deleted.

After i've executed the following progams.

/UI2/INVALIDATE_GLOBAL_CACHES

/UI2/CHIP_SYNCHRONIZE_CACHE

Now the tiles are deleted.

Thanks a lot for all your replies and help.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Michael

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes I was referring to the same parameter from this long

This error will come when either there is a transport entry, which is already released to quality or Prod and doesn't exist in the dev system. Or if its empty, due to some cache(which is holding a TR)

enjoy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Michael,

Few pointers

-> Ensure that tile is really deleted, by refreshing the admin page and have a check. Sometimes if there is a problem with transports, delete action is not persisted.

-> If it is successfully deleted in client A, and FIori Launchpad is connected to client B, then you would need to transport the changes.

-> Other chance would be cache. Delete browser cache + Tile cache Run the reports /UI2/CHIP_SYNCHRONIZE_CACHE, /UI2/DELETE_CACHE_AFTER_IMP

Regards

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hy Krishna,

i've deleted browser cache & executed the two programs. Closed all browser windows. And reopend admin page - the tiles are still present and can somehow not be deleted.

i've just tried to change the tiles but there is an error occuring:

Error (404, Not Found) in OData response for PUT "/sap/opu/odata/UI2/PAGE_BUILDER_CUST/PageChipInstances(pageId='X-SAP-UI2-CATALOGPAGE%3AZEA_XMF100_FIORI_CUST_CATALOG',instanceId='00O2TO34U69D6N2IX0Y10216C')": HTTP request failed

Details: Resource PageChipInstance not found.

Something has to be gone wrong with these tiles.

I've searched for this error deleted transport request parameters, chaned to settings in the admin page to local and to a customzing transport but can't get rid of these tiles.

Thank you for your reply.

Regards Michael

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So in summary you are not able to make any changes in Admin page.

-> check SU53 in your gateway server. You might be missing Admin authorizations.

Assign Administrator Role for SAP Fiori Launchpad to Administrat - SAP Fiori for SAP Business Suite ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've checked SU53 already. Neither on the Hub nor in the backend there is a authorization issue. I've just created a new tile, changed it, made the customzing and everything is working fine. just for 3 created tiles, there are these issues.

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One possibility is that these three tiles are already captured/locked in another transport (not configured in Launchpad designer now) by you or someone else. I would try by releasing all such transports.