cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem Installing Adobe Designer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I upgraded my NWDS from SP9 to SP12 successfully. Now I am trying to add the Adobe Designer component. The wizard completes the installation with a success message.

But when I click on the 'Edit' option from the context menu of the Interactive form it gives me the following error message :

Could not find the required product.

Install SAP InteractiveForms - Adobe LiveCycle Designer to edit the InteractiveForm

Can someone tell me how I can resolve this?

Will unintalling and reinstalling help?

Thanks and Regards,

Reena

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While installing the NWDS SP12, did you check the Life Cycle designer option also to be installed?.You have to install the Adobe Life cycle designer seperately.Download the ALD installation setup from the SAP Market place and run that.This should help

Regards,

Uma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uma,

Thanks for the reply. I had checked the Life Cycle designer option but still it was giving me the same problem.

Anyway now I have uninstalled and reinstalled NWDS and its working absolutely fine.

Thanks and Regards,

Reena

0 Kudos

Hi Reena ,

One solution to this problem is to register the dll which gets installed while installing NWDS. For details look for the SAP Note 822198.

regards

Dhawal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reena,

Please note there is now Adobe Designer v7 available which is recommended. You can download it from service.sap.com/swdc - 150Mb download!

Cheers,

Jonathan

Answers (0)