cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in loading 2lis_11_vaitm data to 0SD_C03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am trying to load data from 2lis_11_vaitm data to 0SD_C03 in my development system. In my update rule I am getting an error like "Error: Conversion foreign curr. -> local curr.: 0000005178 19970905 USD -> EUR "

ID :SDBW No: 5

Can any one tell me what could be the problem?

When I go to the PSA, I am getting only the flower sign and not the edit sign(pencil sign), since there area large number of columns. Can any one tell me how can I edit PSA in such situations( step by step).

Regards,

Amith

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In the infopackage select the option of Valid records update, reporting possible.

With this option the system is going to indicate you which records were not able to be uploading because an error and the PSA with records with green and red will be separated

Then look for the records that were marked as red and open the PSA. Double click one of the recors in order to display the explanation of the error message.

Come back for any doubt that you have.

Gustavo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gustavo,

Can you tell me how can I edit PSA records when no edit(pencil icon) is available in PSA maintanance page.

Regards,

Amith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Armith,

Data records in BW are transferred to the transfer structure when you load data with the transfer method PSA. Since the requested data is stored unchanged in the PSA, it can have errors if it already had errors in the source system. If the requested data records have been written into the PSA table, you can check the data for the request and change incorrect data records. The pencil means that you are able to change the records in the PSA.

In order that this pencil shows up let us do the following.

1.- Upload the information as I told you previously, with error handling

2.- Upload ONLY to PSA no to infoprovider.

Please let me know if the pencil show up and the error message with the double click to error marked in red

Kind regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

You won't get the edit sign until you delete the request from the cube, then it will let you edit PSA.

thanks.

Wond

0 Kudos

Yes thats correct first of all delete the request from the cube then u will get that change (pencil) option at PSA level.

simple