cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in creation date while transporting KM content through ICE offline

former_member206159
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The problem that I am facing is we transported the KM content successfully, but the problem is for some of the files the creation date is changed to the current date. Is there any way to get those dates.

Points will be awarded for helpfull answers

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

you might want to have a look at SAP Note 883859.

It shows you what are the prerequisites to be able to transport the some special properties like the ones you have mentioned with ICE.

As you can see there, it is not possible to transport them through an offline transport.

If you do an online transport on NW04 SPS15 Patch 4 and higher, and using a target repository that supports this feature, you should have no problem also transporting those properties.

Here the link to the SAP Help information for online ICE transport: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/35/4cf72bfe18455e892fc53345f4f919/frameset.htm

Hope this helps,

Robert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robert

I have set up an online transport from NW04 SPS18 to NW04s SPS 14 where modified and modifiedby are transported successfully, but created and createdby are overwritten by my administrator user and the time I performed the transport.

Do you know what could be wrong?

Kind regards,

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Same problem here, Martin. Did you find out how to also get created values across?

Henning Strand

Answers (0)