cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in changing label in leave request approval screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have followed the SAP note 1234273 to change labels in our Leave request iViewin ESS and could do it successfullybut I could not able to know how to change the labels in Leave request approval screen because I have created a custom role and assigned Universal work list to it and assigned it to manager to view the leave requests applied. I navigated to Leave request approval screen via that role but ctrl + right click is not working on that page. Please suggest me

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member194211
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sharath,

Check the leave request Approval iView under Content Provided by SAP > line_manager. Preview the iView and change the lable by ctrl + right click.

Thanks.

Sushil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushil,

I have not tried that way but in the note which I mentioned ,they mentioned that it is not the right way and it will not be reflected to all users. Anyways I will try in that way and let you know. Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushil,

I have tried by directly changing the label in the iView itself but it did not give the required result. Can anybody have any suggestions or solution regarding this. Please help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check your uwl config, normally it is configured to directly call concerned(leave req approval) application hence your iview may not be getting called. You can try changing the uwl config to call PCD page instead of direct wdp application call.

~cheers

avadh