cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Calculated Key Figure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team ,

I have a Problem in Query Report , I am using the calculated Key figure to reterive the maximum value and minimum value of the shopping chart but it is giving wrong values and it is picking the total even when i am specifiying it in Exception Aggregation with miminum and maximum and for refrence charactertics i am using the shopping cart as the field.

Please suggest me how to solve this issue.

Thanks

Raju

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you included 'shopping cart' Characterstic in the rows part of the query.If not, Include it and see the result.

With rgds,

Anil Kumar Sharma .P

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not getting the solution with this ,

tell how to change the value in Aggregation it is currently summation and it is not editable ,

in Exception Aggregation - it is maximum

Reference charatertic for - shopping cart number

Please help how to solve this

Regards

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not sure that I understood you properly. Please see if my suggestion is relevant.

Using condition(s) with Top% on your key figure you can show records which cumulated amount >= top% of the total result (descending order).

Using condition(s) with Bottom% on your key figure you can show records which cumulated amount >= Bottom % of the total result (ascending order).

Just remember that several rows in one condition will be joined with logical OR. Several conditions will be joined with logical AND.

Best regards,

Eugene

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I want to create a query based on the selection - creation date of the Shopping cart and in the output i need to get the Best time , worst time and the average.

so for best time i want to reterive the minimum value of the shopping cart and for worst time i need the maximum value of the shooping cart.

now the problem is when i am running the query i am getting the problem that it is adding the all the values of the shopping cart and displaying

in the option for Exception Aggregation - using MAXIMUM

For Reference Charactertics for - using Shopping cart number

Hope this is clear.

Please help me know how to solve this

Thanks

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I done have shopping chart option in the rows, it is not there in the requirement , so please help how to control that .

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Take the charcterstic which is there in the rows of the query(Last characterstic) as the reference characterstic for exception.

Other wise, Let us know your requirement totally.

With rgds,

Anil Kumar Sharma .P