cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem in actual values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

i am having actual values wrong for material gp values xyz and abc for material bbbb because of this planning sequence is failing.so i want to change all material gp values of xyz to abc.can i change this by repost function in bps or do you want me to change in source system .the actual data is loading by flat file.

thanks

priya

Edited by: priya Reddy on Jul 7, 2010 2:04 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member5472
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the link for details

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/05/242537cedf2056e10000009b38f936/frameset.htm]

Pratyush

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member5472
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the business requirement for values ? If the requirement says that you need to have material grp values as abc then you have to change it in actual values( flat file load).

Once the actual values are corrected, you can use your function to change the wrong transaction entries..

The practice says, all data set, actual or plan should be in sync.

one more thing, is there any master data maintained for material grp and material ; if so you also need to check the same and use Repost characteristics Relationship to correct the entries in plan cube.

Pratyush

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello pratyush,

can you please tell me the steps to do repost characteristic relation ships .iam new to bps and this is my first issue iam dealing with.

Thanks

Priya