cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing does not begin at left edge of the form.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Version 11.0.0.1282

We have modified our QC labels to contain more information and changed from a 4" x 4" label to a 4" x 6 1/2" label changing the orientation from Portrait to Landscape. Printing on the label begins approximately 2" from the left edge of the label not the x-position of 0.080" from the left edge of the label. On the Zebra GX420d Printer Preferences "Options" the Paper Format has been set to inch and landscape. The Size is set to Width 4.00" and Height 6.50". Please see the attachment to better visualize the problem.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member292966
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

If you look at the definition of your labels, do you have margins set or gaps? 

I've had similar issues with labels that looked fine when previewing but going to the printer they are off.  Tweaking the gaps usually helps.  I'd also suggest seeing if Zebra has an updated driver.  This has caused problems too. 

Good luck,

Brian

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas    

First place to start will be with an update to CR 11.5 (CR XI R2). See this blog on how to:

Also, see the series of printing docs, starting with

Note that CR XI R2 has been out of support for a few years now, so there will be no fixes, etc.

E.g.; you may want to give SAP Crystal Reports 2013 a try. A 30 day eval is here:

SME Free Trials | SME Software | SAP

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow me on Twitter