cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing routines

Former Member
0 Kudos

Teh copying rules has been created in DEU in customizing , but is needed to define a new copying routine to copy from one price list to another.

This is related to pricing in sales .

How should i do this? What tcode i have to use to create the routine?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christiane,

Thanks a lot.

I appreciate your valuable efforts towards this issue resolution.

Kind Regards

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In the view VV_T688_VA, two copying rules for conditions are added newly in source application = sales,

Now it is needed to define a new copying report to copy from one price list to another.

It is specific to those conditions.

Thanks for your support.

Prashant

christian_wohlfahrt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi!

I didn't found some matching transaction up to now, but at least I got some info out of the structure.

When you have already the copying routine: fine.

You need a new report for field SELREP.

Take RV15CC01 as example. Copy this to a Z-version. Don't copy the other includes to new names, just use the standard (rv15cida, rv15cip1,...).

Inside of RV15CC01 you will find a lot of helpful comments:

*? Replace KONDM with the name of the source field from the above

*? declared table.

Your new field is probably KOMG-PLTYP. Make changes according to the comments, most are marked with '?', but also nearly every comment marks a 'todo'-place.

If you need more help, ask for details.

Regards,

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

price list to be copied..

Thanks

Prashant

christian_wohlfahrt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant!

So you mean condition maintenance like VK11? Or do you mean condition determination in a sales order? I'm talking about conditions saved with key field PLTYP (but price list can also be a list of valid prices).

Do you need to copy all existing conditions to a new value, or is this only something for new conditions?

Please give a little bit more details.

Regards,

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to write some formula / code in routines , where i can do this?

christian_wohlfahrt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi!

Most copying routines and formulas can be maintained with VOFM. But there are some areas, which are not included in this transaction. What should be copied with your copy routine? Sales doc to bill or something like that?

Regards,

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here is on topic on pricing i got from some

http://www.sap-img.com/sap-sd/creating-new-pricing-procedure.htm

reward point if it helps you

<b>Creating New Pricing Procedure</b>

<u><b>What is the transaction code for creating new pricing procedure and how to attach it to specific plant?</b></u>

You create PP in spro > Sales and Distribution > Basic Functions > Pricing > Pricing Control > Define and Assign Pricing Procedures > Maintain Pricing Procedures

You can't attach PP to specific plant. Pricing Procedure is determined thru trx OVKK. The defining parameters for pricing procedure determination are:

1. SalesOrg

2. Distribution Channel

3. Division

4. Document Procedure (defined in Sales doc\Billing doc maintenance)

5. Pricing procedure assigned to customer (defined in customer master)

Reg pricing procedure.

1. Use transaction code v/07 to create a access sequence and assign tables based on which you want to carry on

pricing as accesses.

2. Use transaction code v/06 to define condition type. It can be for base price, discount, freight etc.,

(Do assign relevant access sequence)

3. Use transaction code v/08 to define pricing procedure.

4. Assign this to your relevant sales area+ dpp+cupp.

While specifying requirement, we can give reqt no.22 which specifies that plant has to be set. This is generally done for output taxes since output taxes depend upon the delivering plant. But directly there is no assignment between plant and pricing procedure.

Hope this helps,