cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premature end of file in soap sender adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have three scenario SOAP to Proxy Synchronous.

first two are working fine with SOAP UI tool but the third one is throwing error in MONI

Runtime exception occurred during application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_ProductIssue_from_Jerome_PUB_TM~; com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException:Premature end of file

I checked in input message only soap header and soap Body are coming but payload is missing.

The only difference in three scenario is structure.They are using one sender Soap CC.

Please let me know if i am missing something.

Regards,

Monika

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Sap Note 1658476 is already in my system.

I am not able to find the problem.

I checked my scenario with sender file,and that is working fine.

is there any setting required soap ui?

Regards,

Monika

P.S.: between basis has restarted java stack, now all the scenario are having same issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have changed the CC also ,but no luck.

I am going try Greg's suggestion ,Let see if SAP Note can solve it.

Please guys if you have any other solution/suggestion,Tell me.

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the following SAP Note, whether it is relevant for you (it looks so):

Note 1658476 - Unexpected mapping related error in PI after SP upgrade

Regards,

Greg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Greg,

I am doing three scenarios,two are working fine.

Only one is having this weird problem.

would you think the prob with sap note?

Regards,

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, I think it is as least worth trying, if this note is applicable for your system's version. Especially if you did an SP upgrade recently (as the note says).

Regards,

Greg

Former Member
0 Kudos

no upgrade has been performed in recent days.

if i wont find any other reason,then i'll ask to apply note

Meanwhile i have reconfigured my scenario,still the same error

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please try again in soapUI with the wsdl again. The error clearly shows the structure xml is invalid. That means you might have given some extra space blank or some typo error in the structure. This is pure structure invalid error. Check your angle bracket and closing missing or properly ending without extra space in between.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you. I am sure i am doing it right. however i will check again and let you know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Baskar,

Just for checking, i tried to send the same soap xml which i get from wsdl,Sill the error is same.

Even when my third party tried to send data from their system,  they got same error.

Could it be the wsdl problem?

Regards,

Monika

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Few cents...

You are able to use the same soap sender channel for two other intefaces and they are working fine.  Plus you are able to test using soapui for all the interfaces fine.  That means your side things are pretty similar and working fine.  BTW, is this interface user/sender system  different from other two interfaces users/sender system? I think the sender system while creating the wsdl client proxy objects they might have used some third party tools example (WSDL2java for apache axis2 webservice client) with some version incompatible software tools or so. I'm just throwing this as an example...  Just check with them.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Baskar,

Sending system is also same,only the message structure differes.

they are also able to test two successfully and one has this error.

One more weird issue i facing :

I am using one cc for those three interface.

i am receiving proper response without soap header,in second interface,i am getting response with soap header.

and the third one this.

So just a silly question,should i use different CC for these interfaces?

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

IMO, theoretically it should work for all the three interfaces provided if you maintain same configurations like authentication, option for soap envelope etc for all. But still the structure varies, you might want to try at least individual cc and see what you get..

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Monika,

Your mapping outut not valid XML file or output not genarated ,

Take soure payload and test your mapping and see the results based on that take necessary action

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

I took payload from MM (just record data)

MM is working fine with that.