cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible solution??

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a workbook which runs of multiprovider with Purchasing data wherein i need a to calculate the result for every row based on simple formula. But the overall result overides and has a slightly different calculation.

My question is can i create a VBA macro with a button which will change all the result rows only with a click.

View Entire Topic
former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kenneth,

That would be possible...I once attempted something similar and used the background color of the result cell to distinguish between a normal row and result row...may be not so sophisticated, but it worked for our requirement.

Hope this helps...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx for the quick answer. Can you gimme that part of the code if you still have it.

It would be a big favor.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhanu, Do you think by using the color coding would not only change the value in 1 cell but all the cells that are yellow. Can you show me the piece of code?

Greatly appreciate your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are getting the result of formul at overall result row is different to the summation of all rows values of this formula, you can get correct answer with the help of a 'How to ....' document.

Let me know if I understood your problem properly.

With rgds,

Anil Kumar Sharma .P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, you understood right! Can you telling me which document you are refering to??

Appreciate your help here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to do some exercise by chaniging the formula's property 'formula collision'.I hope your problem will be solved here it self.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_bw32/helpdata/en/d2/02223c5f00612be10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

With rgds,

Anil Kumar Sharma .P

(Kindly assign points to the responces)

Message was edited by: Anil Kumar Sharma

Message was edited by: Anil Kumar Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already tried it before. It dosent solve. Can you suggest any other ways. Thanx for your effort.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Let me know the exact problem with an example(sample records).

And

R you getting this problem only at drill up of characterstics?

With rgds,

Anil Kumar Sharma .P