We are using Mobile Framework Page for accessing SAP EP on Mobile Devices. For this purpose we have defined Device Groups and are using Mobile Framework Page.
However we have noticed that on Apple devices and on few Samsung devices, the Framework Page doesn't work consistently. The footer used in application doesn't remain fixed at bottom and either goes down (needs to scroll down) or is displayed middle of screen.
Has any one faced similar issue? how can it be resolved.
Many thanks in advance.
It seems like you are trying to run on your devices MFP(Mobile Framework Page) which is a deprecated solution for mobile. The portal framework page for mobile is FFP (Fiori Framework Page, which is FLP on EP).
Please find bellow details on the FLP@EP solution in general :
1. FLP@EP is available starting NW7.31 SP12 and NW7.40 SP7 with the limitations described in Note # 2008931 - Known issues for Fiori Framework Page (FLP on Portal)
2. In order to use FLP@EP, you only need to update your system to the relevant NW JAVA stack. The Fiori Launchpad UX is packed as part of the SAPUI5-JAVA SCA (which is part of NW JAVA stack).
The dependency in ABAP Front-End-Server version is only required in order to consume ABAP catalogs and groups (available starting NW 7.31 SP16). Details are below.
3. You can see all FLP@EP supported features per SP`s in the following
Note # 2031108 - SAP Fiori Integration with SAP Enterprise Portal - Central note and also in blog:
With the versions, NW731 SP17 and NW7.4 SP12 there are major capability that allows direct consumption of ABAP catalogs and groups into FLP@EP and merging it side-by-side with EP content.
Please see the links below to learn more about this solution and more enhancements:
1) SAP Enterprise Portal on SAP NetWeaver 7.4 SPS11/7.31 SPS16 :
2) New SAP Fiori Launchpad on SAP NetWeaver Portal Features (NW7.31 SP16, NW 7.40 SP11):
1. End User Experience : SAP Fiori Launchpad on Enterprise Portal for End Users - YouTube