cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portal Login Page problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just instaled Portal SP9 and upgraded to SP15, I created a Page, iView and Role and an User as well, I asigned the role to the user but when I try to login into Portal I does not send any errors, like User authentication failed or similar but it just refreshes the Page and that´s it, no message just refreshes the Page, does some biddy has a clue about what´s going on?

Thanx in Advanced

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

raj_balakrishnan3
Participant
0 Kudos

When you say 'refresh the page', can I assume that the user has authenticated successfully and in the default page. Did you remember to set atleast the role or the workset or the page as visible in navigation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to log on to the portal using the fully qualified domain name. For example, myportal.mydomain.com:50000/irj . You should always use fully qualified domain names when calling the portal and any other systems from the portal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I´m using a full domain to access, the first atempt to login goes back to the same login page and in the second atempt it logs me in when I connect as Administrator, and when we create new users, asign them to a Role the user can not login it just stays in the login page

Thanx for all the responses.

Gerardo

Message was edited by: Gerardo Jiménez

Message was edited by: Gerardo Jiménez

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Geradro,

Do you mean to say that the page gets refreshed ie. it shows the same login page withount any errors . Do you have the sany problem with administrator login also.

Actually we had a similar problem with SR1. We had no other choice that reinstalling the server.

or Have you made any changes to the logon.par file. Check whether you have made any changes to te authentication part of the umLogonpage.jsp.

hope this helps,

Vinod