cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portal Login page color change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SDN,

Im working on portal branding. I have to change the login page color to Blue.I have changed thelogin page logo by making changes in the PAR file <b>sap.portal.runtime.logon.par</b>. But i was confused where can i change the background color of whole page.

Please help me out regarding this.

Reward points assured.

Thanks & Regards,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your question is how can you change the backgorund color of the logon page?

Locate the umLogonPage.jsp in the par file that you unzipped. In this file locate the <Form ... > tag and add the <body ... > tag. See example below. This is the answer to your question!

<body bgcolor="#008000">

<FORM name="logonForm" method="post" action="<%=inPortal?"":logonBean.getLogonURL(proxy, null)%>">

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

Changing the portal theme will only take effect after logging on to the portal. The logon application however is a separate application that is shared amongst netweaver components.

Have a look at the following discussion on how to make changes to the logon application:

good luck and kind regards,

Walter

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ravi,

after u export ur par file, u will be creating iview, page,etc. in portal content studio.

in that there is personalize option which changes ur color of the whole page.

hope this helps.

regards,

purushothaman.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ravi,

just go to personalize link and change the portal themes...

Regards,

purushothaman.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Purushothaman,

Thanks for the reply. But im not clear about that answer. Can you please give me detailed solution?

If im not wrong, login page is jsp file. We have themes once you log in to the portal. Im not sure where we can change portal theme for login page.

Thanks & Regards,

Ravi