cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portal iView tray loads different tabs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have 1 Consumer Portal (where we do not have any content in Consumer Portal) which is receiving content from 3 Producer portals (BW, EC & SRM).

And the structure is look like given below,

Home - First Level Navigation

FlexSystems - Second Level Navigation (under this we have the Worksets as given below in the Detailed Navigation Panel)

->Approve Workset -- from BWP Portal & Sort Priority of the Workset is "10".

|_iView 1

|_iView 2

|_iView 3

->Process Workset -- from ECC Portal & Sort Priority of the Workset is "20".

|_iView 1

|_iView 2

|_iView 3

->XYZ Workset -- from SRM Portal & Sort Priority of the Workset is "40" and so on.

|_iView 1

|_iView 2

Problem: Each time when we click on FlexSystems one of the Workset is getting highlighted. But all the time the Approve Workset should be get highlighted in our case it is highlighted according to Sort Priority however in the Detailed Navigation the other Worksets are getting highlighted.

Can any one please help us on this issue.

Thanks,

Vijay.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As suggested by Tobias Hofmann, clear FPN cache (System Administration -> Federated Portal -> Myself as Content Consumer -> Clear) and sychronize with all producers (select "Synchronize with all Producers" and click Synchronize). Also clear navigation cache (System Administration -> Navigation -> Navigation Cache -> Clear Local Cache). Hope that helps you.

Regards,

Vaibhav

hofmann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You click on FlexSystems, the Approve workset gets shown but in the detailed navigation another link is highlighted?

The order of the worksets is correct in the DLN? Have you cleard the FPN cache?

br,

Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kavitha,

We have tried all the possibiliies with no luck.

kindly help us.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Vijeay,

Please check this link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/92/3e703e632c7937e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

i hope this helps you. (if you already have gone through the link and still the error is persisting please tell)

Regards,

Kavitha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is the new query thread which i have posted and can u tell me why should i need to create new post for this query once again? Besides please tell me who is working on to change the strategy and for what...?

Anyone please help me to get answered on this query.

Thanks in advance,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to give the default entry for the workset u wnt to get displayed first.

also go through this link.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/9d/36458642e748d7a4bfbf44f00cd7a7/content.htm

regards,

kavitha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vijeay, please create a new post for your question. We were discussing about possible options to create a portal strategy for ext/int.

Thanks,