cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portal and Barcode printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am having a problem which I don't really know how to solve. I need to change one standard SAP text based report to put there Barcode (this is not a big problem to do) and this report already showed on portal in ESS (iViews) but the problem over here is how to make report print from the portal include Barcode?

How to print Barcode from portal if report behind it is text based (not Smartform or SAPScript)?

Regards, Jurijs

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swathi,

Thanks for your answer. It was interesting to read. I found a little bit different way how to solve it.

Regards, Jurijs

Former Member
0 Kudos

nice to hear .But can u share how u solved the problem,which would help us too to increase the knowledge regarding this.

If the issue is solved its all better to change the status of the question to closed.

Thanks waiting for your solution u applied

Swathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swathi,

Ok. There were two transaction (one for portal and second for R/3 use), what I didn't know that reports in these transaction are different two. In R/3 one there is text based report but in portal one HTML based report (HTML based screen), so I found Barcode fonts on the internet(you need to pay for them) and changed Standard report to put one more records in the end of report with Barcode font and it works:)

Regards, Jurijs

Answers (0)