cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portal Activity report on page/iview activity not running.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a three different Portal Activity report iview for Page/Iview activity for set of different pages to run on a Daily basis.

I have set the reporting period as Fixed period from 1 Apr 07 to 31 Dec 08.

The report was running fine until 24 june and all the three reports stopped after that.

It is not generating the report anymore. Is there any configuration missing.

Thanks in advance,

Siva

PS: pts will be awarded for helpful answers

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

The issue could be with the field <b>Activate Portal Activity Report</b> being set to false. Can you cross check that? It is in...

Sys Admin > Sys Config > Service Config >Applications > com.sap...activityreports > Services > Activity Report

It needs to be true for the Reports to be generated.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Siva,

this is strange. Dont you have any log or something which might suggest where exactly the program is failing? Any error stack trace or something would a be a lot more helpful. Also - there was a change in JDK version recently

(not sure whether that was in June) for accomodating Daylight Saving Time (DST) in a proper way for portal. Please search a bit to find whether your portal JDK is upgraded to the same or not.

Regards,

Shubhadip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sruti,

The parameter is set to True already.. Infact , hourly report on the same pages are running fine. Only the Daily report fails.

Hi Ghosh,

I dont see anything useful in logs. Is there anyway to debug.?

All daily reports abruptly stopped on 24th june.

Thanks in advance,

Siva