cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Popup window

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am Kishore. I Create a popup window and it displayed in Browser in fixed position. I want to change from that position to some other position from browser itself in runtime. How it is possible. Can u please tell me if you have any idea regarding this one.

Thankx in Advace,

Kishore.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

In my previos reply I forget you to give the document path. You can check the document which is pretty clear about this.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/user-interface-tec...

Code for Popup window sizes-

IWDWindow popup = wdComponentAPI.getWindowManager().createModalWindow(<IWDWindowInfo>);

popup.setWindowSize(width, height);

plz reward points if helps

cheers

dev

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

You cannot move the pop-up window at runtime. You just need to set the position of window at required position through the code as you cannot move it at runtime.

IWDWindow popup = wdComponentAPI.getWindowManager().createModalWindow(<IWDWindowInfo>);

popup .setWindowPosition(100,100);

The above will set the window position.

Thanks n Regards,

Jhansi Miryala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jhansi,

Thankx for response..If there is no chance to move dynamically, what is the alternative to generate popups and moving the popups in runtime?

If you have any idea plz tell to me..

Thankx and Regards,

Kishore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

Please check the code which will resolve you problem.

IWDWindowInfo info = wdComponentAPI.getComponentInfo().findInWindows("<Name-of-new-win");

IWDWindow window = wdComponentAPI.getWindowManager().createModalWindow(info);

window.setWindowPosition(WDWindowPos.CENTER);

window.show();

Plz reward points if helps

cheers

dev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dev,

Thankx for sending..But if i am using that code it is fixed in Center only.I want to make a window compatable to move from one place to another place in borwser. Is there any thing related to that in java webdynpro... If you have any idea plz tell to me..

Thanks and Regards

Kishore.

0 Kudos

Hi,

You should implement the logic in a javascript, where this window.open is called.

Check this for example, where a new browser window is opened in the center on the screen.

http://www.boutell.com/newfaq/creating/windowcenter.html

Regards,

Praveen Gudapati

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

I want this type of Code in Java-Webdynpro. If you have any

idea plz tell to me..

kishore.