cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PopUp is not working .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

I am calling one ztx as ITS from my webdynpro abap application. And ITS page is landing successfully but while i am trying to execute by giving some value it does nothing . The expected result is some value should come as a pop-up.And i cant change the popup also since the popup is coming from a standard FM . So i think there is some prolem with displaying value with popup .

Please suggest what need sto be done.

Thanks,

Satya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member196064
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Satya,

I had a similar problem when trying to call the complex selections dialog.

I'm on an older version(6.40), but I think the key for me was setting the following in SICF

~GENERATEDYNPRO = 1

~WEBGUI_POPUPS = 1

~POPUPS = 1

It still acted funny at first because I didn't deactivate the service before going in and adding these,

but once I deactivated & reactivated it... it was ok

Doug -

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Doug,

I already solved it anyway it'll a helpful thread for other.

Thanks,

Satya

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

Are you using the WBEGUI service and passing values to it via the URL or calling an IAC service whose parameters are set in the GUI Configuration via SICF? What are the parameter settings of the service?

If same transaciton is called via the SAPGUI - is the pop-up being displayed?

Regards,

Oisin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oisin,

I am using WBEGUI service and passing values to it via the URL . Now i am able to get the poup but the uielements are coming blank . I can see only few button at the bottom of the popup and the screen is coming blank. If same transaciton is called via the SAPGUI then the popup and all the ui element is coming perfectly.

Any suggestion.

Thanks,

Satya

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

What exactly is the Pop-Up displaying?

Is it a text message?

Is it like a System message pop-up?

If you can trace via HTTPWatch - I might show in more detail what is going on between the WAS and the client.

Regards,

Oisin