I have a pop up window which gives a confirmation message. The view lay out has a button on click of which the pop up closes. Along with the pop up closure, I need to open a view which is in another window. How can this be done?
Please implement the following logic:
1. Create an event in one of the controllers - component or custom
2. Create a method to fire this event in this controller
3. On click of close button, fire the above method (for this you need to add the controller in the reference of pop up view)
4. Now in the view from which pop up is called, create an event handler with subscribed event in the controller (for this you need to add the controller in the reference of view)
5. Now in the event handler you can fire a plug to the required view
Edited by: Mahesh Krishnapillai on Dec 21, 2011 2:48 PM