cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

po workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i created one workflow for notification whenevere purchase is created.

my problem is when i created po , another workflow is triggering, my workflow is not triggering.(that is also po workflow, i want remove this one)

please reply,

suresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Workflow with Dispute Management is not working . When a dispute case processor id is changed from one user to another and saved, a workflow message should show up on the new users inbox. Can anyone please suggest how we can go for..

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to transaction OOCU.

Deactivate the event linkages of all other workflows and keep your workflow active only.

Regards,

Shashank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to transaction SWU0 (Simulate Event), Enter BUS2012 in object type and RELEASESTEPCREATED in the event field and Execute the transaction.

You will see a list of workflow's which have BUS2012-RELEASESTEPCREATED as a triggering event. You need to activate the event linkage for your workflow and deactivate the event linkage of the workflow which is currently triggered.

-Kiran

*Please reward useful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar,

Using the Event Trace(<b>SWEL</b>),find the Workflows triggered for PO Event and check whether ur Workflow is Trigged.

If not then the problem might be with the Event Linkage.

Go to Header of ur Workflow Template and check whether the Event Linkage is Active for the Object type.

Rgds,

Sapient

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in my workflow header , events are active.

is there configuration is there in spro.

please reply,

suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have created workflow for in 60 client. the events are active in this client.

i am doing test in 090 client, there the workflow shows events are not active for this workflow.

what is the solution for it,

please reply

suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try what I had mentioned in my previous post?

Other way of finding out whether your workflow is triggered is transaction SWUE.

Go to transaction SWUE (Simulate Event), Enter BUS2012 in object type, RELEASESTEPCREATED in the event field and Purchase order number in the object key field and click on create event.

This will give you the list of workflows which are triggered. If you cant see your workflow in this list then your workflow is not triggered.

-Kiran

*Please reward useful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can directly activate the workflow in client 090 if the client allows changes else You need to transport the changes from 060 to 090.

-Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar,

Event linkage for workflow is client dependant, so

when you activate the event linkage for workflow, It will be stored in customizing request.

You need to move this request to required clients / systems , so that worklfow is active in desired clients / systems.

Hope this helps.

Regds,

Akshay Bhagwat

Message was edited by: Akshay Bhagwat

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i am not having authorization to check this transaction,

so that i am not able to check this.

sankar

Message was edited by: sankar surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check with your BASIS guy.

You can deactivate other workflows from this transation.

Regards,

Shashank

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i am having authotization for oocu.

i had deactivatethe other workflow.

it does not shows my workflow in this transaction.

pls reply

sankar