cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pioneer Ramp Up

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could someone tell me when "Pioneer" will be available in Ramp Up mode and where I can find information about this Ramp Up?

Thanks,

Jacques.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

I_MCA
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Jaques

It is too early for Pioneer ramp up details however the latest Pioneer details have been posted to Link: [;

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ian,

Thanks for your quick answer but the .zip file is empty (opening or saving give the same result).

Could you check your link and come back to me?

Thanks,

Jacques.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jacques,

I just tried the zip file and I was able to download it fine, extract and open the pdf file inside.

Can you try again and see if you still have an issue?

Reuben

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are correct, issue with my computer, I have got the file now and it is perfect for now.

Thanks and regards,

Jacques.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ian,

I am not able to see anything inside ZIP File , the file size 0 after saying in my machine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I jus downloaded it and it is fine for me.

Thnaks,

Muhammad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I jus downloaded it and it is fine for me.

Thnaks,

Muhammad

0 Kudos

I have changed the linked thread to just contain the pdf rather than the zip, please try again.

Thanks,

Gavin Olle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure what is going wrong but either of the urls do not get us to a document (zip file is empty and pdf just navigates to a blank page), could someone point to corrected url where information is available?

Thanks

Bhavin

I_MCA
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

The download problems are a known issue. The files are going to get hosting in another environment, which should be available by Monday 8 February. I will update this post when the change has been made.

Edited by: Ian McAlpine on Feb 2, 2010 1:45 AM

Answers (0)