cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personalization of FV60 using Screen Personas 3.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have a  requirement to personalize the screen for FV60 using Screen Personas 3.0.  In the screen design user want a single screen with no tabs like basic / payments etc. User wants all the data from Basic tab and just Payee field from the Payment tab.

The issue is Tab merging is easy and possible but the Payee field under payment only get activated when user enters the Posting/Invocie date and the vendor number. Though I have dragged and dropped the Payee fields onto the main screen, but it is invisible by default and once user enters the data then it gets visible .

Is there a way where we can make the payee field visible all the time?

Can this be achieved using scripting?

Thanks

Pooja

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Carifaine
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Pooja,

you can try to attach a script to the "onload" event of the screen and set the field visibile. Possibly the textfield might have an action "show( )" which you can use in your script.

If this doesn't work, you can create your own textfield on the screen instead of the standard field. When the user enters the data you can check via onEnter event whether you receive data from the standard field and publish it in your own text field which is shown all the time.

Kind regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Christoph ,

That's a  great idea, I am trying your suggestions, Could you also send me few links for the scripts if you have any?

One more thing, I am assgning Firori theme to my flavor, saving it and runnign it it works fine but next time whenever I relogin into the flavor the theme again gets reset to default theme. How to fix this as well.is there any config I need to do so that everytime that flavor gets open it has the fiori theme assigned to it.

Thanks

Pooja

Carifaine
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Pooja,

you can use the check function in scripting mode to identify the field and scroll down to the "show"-method and simply click it:

If the field doesn't show, add your own text field and copy the value from the sap field:

I hope this helps.

Regarding your theme, you can assign the theme to a role in the backend administration. Add the role of your choice in /personas/roles (simply execute the selection and click "new" in the top bar) and afterwards go to /personas/themes, select your theme and execute. There you can add a role and a transaction (for all transactions, enter "*"). Your theme should then be chosen as default.

Regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

Theme setting is working fine thanks for the help, but the script is not working on onload event , still the payee is invisible. Please suggest if there is another alternative for this.

Secondly could you also guide me how to assign the flavor to user and manage the flavor as per role.

Workign on script, hence still marking this question a unasweered.

Thanks

Pooja

Carifaine
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pooja,

you can't change the transaction logic itself, so i personally would create my own text field and provide the value as soon as possible as shown in my second example.

To assign a flavor to a user, you can either assign the flavor to a specific role via /personas/roles or assign it to the user directly via /personas/users. Simply select your user with "Username, Framework = 1 (for Dynpro) and your transaction you want to assign a flavor for.

On the bottom half of the next screen you can assign flavors and even mark them as default for the specific transaction.

Regards,
Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Christoph,

One more query, When i tested the screen developed it has no extra unused spaces, the screen looks fine , but the same screen when end user sees on his machine he gets lots of unsed space at the bottom, why? is there any setting in personas where we can fix the size of the screen or make it flexible so that irrespective of the machine on which user runs the flavor the screens adjusted by itself?

Thanks

Pooja

Answers (0)