cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Performance issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have done an initial load test of one Adobe form within our Portal and the initial results are not good. as the volume of data transported over the network is excessive. This will result in serious performance problems for our more remote locations (MY, AU) and disappointing performance for others. This means this is a highly urgent problem for us that potentially impacts our whole Interactive forms strategy.

what are the possibilities to reduce data transfer size?

Any other tips that may be available to improve performance are highly appreciated as well.

Sven

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

debasish_panda
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sven,

If you are using the Same ADS for all your applications deployed across locations than you can do the following settings, where initially form load will same time. but, when you will try to load the application next time onwards the performance improoves.

In form Designer , go to Edit -> Form properties --> performance --> choose "allow form rendering to be cached on server".

If you are thinking about the performance due to data load, then you should carefully review about the use of design elemnts such as Dropdowns, search helps etc. in your form.( Webdynpro native design elemnts should improove the performance to a large extent)

Regards,

Debasish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Debasish!!

Hope you are doing great!! Nice to se your post over here. I am facing a serious performance issue in Adobe Forms.

I am developing forms on a 2GB RAM machine wih Adobe Reader 8.0 and ACF installed on it. But on deploying the Webynpro Java application, the Adobe Form takes at least 10 minutes to appear.

I am really not able to do anything about it. Could you suggest what could be the reason.

Thanks & Regards,

Shobhit

Answers (0)