Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Percentage and absolute value in same measure column on bar chart

MananKotak
Newcomer
0 Kudos

New to SAC

I have percentage and integer value in the same column in a dataset, the percentage column gets converted to integer when importing it to the dataset, how can I display integer and percentage both based on Dimension in a single bar chart?

My Data:

Dimension Value

DimensionValue
A45
B8.0%
C6.7%

SAC reads it as:

DimensionValue
A45
B0.08
C0.067

Can I change it in the dataset itself or can I show the value in percentage for B and C in percentage directly in bar chart someway?

N1kh1l
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

@MananKotak 

SAC format is either inherited from Account dimension or Measures. If priority is set to Accounts and Dimension with A , B and C is an account dimension you could set different formatting for Account members A, B and C in Account dimension. But if this dimension is any other type then its not possible. Measure can have only single format either % or decimal. Also values whether % or decimal are stored in decimal format only, its just the display format which gets adjusted according to the formatting set for the account or measure. Another thing is if you show both % and integer on a bar chart the scale will get distorted as 45 and 0.08 are completely different scale.

Br.

Nikhil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)