cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

P O amendment not displayed

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi folks

I'm encountering a problem in PO amendment. In script I changed the CHANGE TO as AMENDMENT TO and transport it to different clients of development server. When a PO is amended, it is displaying as Amendment to Purchase Order .

The same form in production server, is not displaying the amendment of PO in the title of the Info window. I had checked the tables, transport requests and compared the forms between the servers and everything seems to be the same.The number of times the amendment takes place is displaying, but the Amendment to PO is not displaying. when in debugging the script the T166U-DRART is not displaying as Purchase order, while it is displaying in development client.

So, what may be the problem? requirement is urgent, useful answers will be awarded.

Regards

Sailendra Kolakaluri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think it is a config issue, I guess the config TP is not moved to the production. Check with your functional team.

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It seems that in PRD the field T166U-DRART is not getting updated , because of that you are not getting the required print output

Check some settings related to SPRO or the setting s which will update the table T166. take the help of functional guy if needed.

<b>Reward points for useful Answers</b>

Regards

Anji