cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output of RFC needs to be converted into PDF format

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In the ESS screen, we have to provide one link for every employee. When the user will click on the link, one letter in PDF format should be displayed to the user. This PDF will act as a "Address Certificate". The address certificate will contain information related with name, address, passport details etc. How we can achieve this?

In my view, we will have to create one Z-RFC. The ABAPer will create the Z-RFC. Now the input for the Z RFC will be employee no. The output will be Name, Address and Passport details.

The information provided in table format needs to be converted into PDF form. How we can do so? What all services needs to be activated for this?

Regards,

Gary

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member205624
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gary,

When you say the ESS screen, what do you mean by this is it ECC side or in Portal Side.

It its in Portal side then, I think you need to create a WebDynpro application which display output through ADOBE forms. For that you need to have basic WebDynpro knowledge.

Apart from that ADS needs to be configured. There are sevrel tutorial available in SDN. For creating a WebDynpro Application with Adobe Interactive forms.

Do let me know if you require more information.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitender,

When I say ESS screen, it is Employee Self Service screen in Portal. I have basic Web DynPro knowledge.

Please provide me the PDFs / study material / links needed to complete the activity.

Approximately how much time is needed to create one such screen.

Regards,

Gary

former_member205624
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gary,

Yours is a small requirement, you just needs to call a BAPI and input the user details and map the output in Adobe forms. Povided you fullfill all the basic requirement.

Please find below the link for home page of Adobe Interactive forms develoment and configuration.

[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/adobe|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/adobe]

Cheers !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitender,

Can we provide the scanned signature of the employer / stationery of company / logo etc in the certificate as explained above. If yes, what all things needs to be considered.

Regards,

Gary

former_member205624
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gary,

Yes, you can attached Image also. Infact Adobe forms supports Digital Signature also.

I would suggest you to go through the SDN link that I have send it to you.

Regards,

Answers (0)