Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order of stack in any stacked chart

former_member193085
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a scenario where I need to display a chart like below:

However I am able to create this chart. Problem is with the order of colors related to different keyfigures.

I even changed the order of keyfigures in BEx query that I am consuming here but nothing got changed. I want to display keyfigure indicated by Yellow in the middle.

I browsed through SCN but no got no information related to this.. Few links are below:

Three questions regarding Chart | SCN

Please help.

Thanks and Regards,

Nitesh Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jcavaco
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

You probably already tried this, but have you attempted to change the order of the measures in the initial view of the DS datasource?

Br,

João

Former Member
0 Kudos

I wanted to say the same thing. Try in the Edit Initial View.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

IngoH
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Nitesh,

in case you want to assign always the same color to a measure / dimension - that is a standard feature our charts.

http://visualbi.com/sap-design-studio/dsx-extensions/

regards

ingo Hilgefort, Visual BI

former_member193085
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Igno,

Thanks for you relpy.

Actually my query not related to color. Infact it is related to the order of keyfigures how it get displayed in the chart.

My result is coming as above graph; however I want KF_1 (shown in yellow color) to be displayed at the right most place. I changed the position of Keyfigures in BEx query as well, but in any case graph is not getting changed. It comes as shown above.

Please help.

Thanks and Regards,

Nitesh

IngoH
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nitesh,

as it was already suggested - a simple change in the Initial View will also change the order of the items in the chart.

regards

Ingo Hilgefort, Visual BI

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please share how the colors are currently displayed

Please share your version of Design Studio

former_member193085
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Tammy,

I am using Design Studio Version 1.6.

Actually my query not related to color. Infact it is related to the order of keyfigures how it get displayed in the chart.

My result is coming as above graph; however I want KF_1 (shown in yellow color) to be displayed at the right most place. I changed the position of Keyfigures in BEx query as well, but in any case graph is not getting changed. It comes as shown above.

Please help.

Thanks and Regards,

Nitesh