cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ORDER Master Data question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement is to have the distribution lines for Internal Order as part of master data in BW. In R/3, this information is stored in table ANIA i believe.

But there are multiple distribution lines for an order with different dates, so how can I have that with Master Data attributes in BW? Would multiple Master data records be allowed?

If my question is not clear please let me know so I can elaborate more.

Thanks in advance,

Frank

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

"multiple distribution lines for an order with different dates": You can use Time dependant master data in that case. Make thei attribute as time dependant, and for each record in the master data there will be a from and to date.

Hope this helps...

Former Member
0 Kudos

The date I'm talking about is Capitalization Date.

I'm not sure what that means, but we want to be able to see all the distribution lines. Also, there is not From date in R/3 for this.

Would this enable us to see all the lines in bw at a time?

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Message was edited by: Bhanu Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

okay, using transaction code KO03 in R/3, if you look at an order, click on Dep. Simulation tab and then expand the distributions (there's a small push button in front of capitalization date), you'll see the details that I want to bring into BW.

Please let me know if u need more info.

Thanks,

Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhanu,

Your message was blank...in case u didnt know

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yeah...actually I wrote something, but on second reading realised that it would not solve your issue, so I removed it.

Also I do not have access to the transaction you mentioned...do you need this info as Master data only?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was just viewing an internal order. You may be able to view it through another transaction also.

I was just given a list of fields that included these also. No i guess we can make this a transaction data also. so would we need to enhance the extractor?

This goes with the Internal Orders: Budget data that I previously posted about.

Let me know what your suggestions are.

Thanks

Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried Time Dependent master data also, but that doesnt work since u can only see one record at a time based on the validity.

Basically, we want the additional "master data" from table ANIA in R/3 for Internal Order. For one IO, there will be multple records in ANIA table based on multiple capitalization Dates. We want to pull those records in and want to report on them...

Any suggestion how we could do that?

Thanks

Frank

Answers (0)