Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Options for training from home.

Bibby
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am a government employee who uses SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.3 as one of the primary tools in my job as a data analyst. We don't get any real training and need to be self taught. I would like to be able to access BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.3 outside of my job, so that I can experiment with the e-Fashion Universe from home.

Is there any way to access BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.3 e-Fashion Universe at no cost or low cost?

I am specifically interested in experimenting with the Web Intelligence formula language.

View Entire Topic
jrogers
Explorer

Good afternoon David: SAP Learning Journey is the answer to your prayers. Its free and very, very valuable. The introductory BOBI WI course is "SAP Discovering BusinessObjects Web Intelligence 4.3" - 20 hours of study including many exercises. I am preparing to challenge the certification exam 'SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence 4.3' (C_BOWI_4302).

SAP Learning Journey is a wonderful resource for all things SAP - and its free. There is a universe of training on all sorts of SAP technical areas. Seriously it will blow your mind. It did mine when I found it.

I am a CPA contractor for the Canadian federal government with a special interest in building a management reporting system aimed at providing operational level budget holders with 'good' financial information that will improve decision making. My mantra is "Better Information>Better Decisions>Better Outcomes", Please let me know how you make out.