cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

openDoc error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When our users accesing, BO 4.1 Opendocument URL using single sign on , from their machine, it is working intemittently. Many times is giving an error

"This Webpage is not available" Err_ Unexpected. When we click detail on that error page, it gives complete Opendocument URL as below.

/"host name/BOE/OpenDocument/<number>/BIPCoreWeb/VintelaServlet?vint_backURL =%2FOpenDocument%2FopenDocument.faces%eFisApplication%3Dtrue%26appKind%3DOpenDocument%26sRefresh%3DT%26IsMenter+Account%3DACCT00052700%26iDociD%3

d<CUID>IDType%3DCUID%26shared%3D4&Vinte_cms= <CMSHost%3A6400 might be temporarily down or it may he moved permanently to a new web address."

This issue occuring in few of users machines intermittently, earlier it use to work for them as well.

When I run the same URL on my machine after clearing the cache or temporary internet files, it is working for me , I am able to view the report.

Both the Opendoc url using CMS host name and single sign on opendoc URL are giving issue to the users. And these both URls working for me.

When users trying to capture the fiddler traces, that time these URLs working fine, when they stopped fiddler, again intermittently giving the error.

As they are able to view the report sometimes but many times is giving the error. Does anything capture when we set the tracelogs for Opendocument.


Users they cleared the cache and temp files and after opening in new browser also giving the error.


Could you please help me what could be the reason of getting this error and how to solve this. Please help.


Thanks in Advance


Kishan


Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Denis and Pooja.

This issue is not yet resolved. I requested SAP support , still waiting for the solution.

Wondering that these OpenDoc URLs works for me, not for the users at different location. But we all are connecting to the same network.

I did the re deploy the war file, no luck.

Regards,

Kishan.

0 Kudos

Hello Kishan,

did you solved this issue? we are facing the same.

same here: http://scn.sap.com/message/16172864 (solved).

same in sap not 2193656, without solution.

we requested sap for support, but no solution.

best regards,

denis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishan,

I would suggest you to redeploy the war files and then test the issue.

This should help.

-Pooja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishan,

Can you specify the browser being used?

Have you tested the issue from different browsers?

Are you using load balancer?

What happnes if you use the document directly? (Login to Launchpad right click on any of the report ->document link)

Does this link work for you as well the users?

-Pooja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pooja,

Thanks for the reply.

IE is the Browser me and Users used for this URL.

I have tested in Safari in Mac, it is working fine. It is working fine for me in IE also in Windows machine. But users intermittently getting the error " page not found" on their machines. They have checked with Network team , there was no network drops during testing.

Yes, we have load balancer in production environment at the moment. Even thru Load balancer URL and BO host URL both are giving same error.

Through BI launchpad, it is working fine for all the users including me. Users also able to view the report data thru OpenDoc URL . But intermittently getting 'page not found' error. As they are able to view sometimes, it is not related to Access rights and also, it is working fine on my machine In Mac and Windows machines.

Please let me know the next steps and how to solve this issue.

Regards,

Kishan