cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One user getting another user's session data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to BSP. I had created a BSP application (Statefull with lifetime Session).  And now the scenario is every user get's his specific data, based on environment variable maintained in his machine. And the users can access the page from multiple systems with the same user ID (SAP).  After opening the BSP URL in IE they will process their data. Here comes the issue initially (on page load) everyone gets their data correctly, and after onInputProcessing event (i.e. after clicking on any button ) he/she getting another user session data in their screen.

For every login there is one session created in SM04

Please let me know, if  I am not able to explain it in properly.

Many Thanks in advance. Please help me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Barin
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Can you provide details of application and approach. Before concluding the reason lets understand th eproblem.

what data are you trying to display and how are you fetching the data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Barin,

We are having stores across India. We are using Retail software at front end and SAP at the back end. I have got a requirement to develop a application for Physical Inventory. I have to display the stock quantity (SAP-stock) based on the site (store). And the user will input the physical stock and they will upload these physical stock details into a Z table. I am using tableview for this. Every user get's their particular store details. For this I use environment  variable, to identify the user or store. Now the problem is on page loading they get the data correctly, but after clicking on any button in the page they are getting some other user(store) data  ( which is already opened at different store). Here I have to mention If the sessions are opened at a same time or little time difference, then only we are facing this type of issue. If only one user is using this, then their is no issues found  at that time

In BSP, I mentioned all the pages as Statefull with lifetme is Session .

And one more thing is that the user ID (SAP) is same for all the users. For each and every call of link by user there is one session open in SAP (SM04).

Hope you understand. Please help me. I am not able find any solution for this.

krishnendu_laha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If "And one more thing is that the user ID (SAP) is same for all the users." is true I think data will not be overlapped as it is state ful application.

Please either create separate user id / make the application state less (depends on data load ?)

Thanks

Krish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply,

It is not possible for us to use more SAP user ID's. Can you please suggest any other solution for this. I have to mention one more thing is that, we are facing that type of issue some times only ( if multiple user use this application at the same time).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any solution please...

Thanks,

Shiva