Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ODS Refresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello colleagues,

Need help for the following..

ZSDOCITM is infoobject which is used in ODS. This infooject is loaded with master data with key Sales doc number and corresponding deleivery status filled to infoobjects (delivery status can be 'C' or 'O'). Now if we see in ZSDOCITM, for some sales document, delievry status is 'C', but the same document if seen in ODS, it still shows the deleivery status 'O'.

Attribut/hier change runs daily after data loaded to infoobjects, so ODS should be refreshed accordingly. Then why there is a incosnistency betw ODS and infoobject. AM i missing something?

Or ODS is activated automatically, but ODS data is not active yet (may be change log or new data). Is there ant way to check it, since I dont want to play with Production system blindly, until I am very sure.

Your help would be appreciated...

Regards, Pankaj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As long as your ODS-Data was not activated, you will see the current value of your InfoObject only in 'New Data', when checking the content of your ODS.

After activation of all your requests in the ODS, the displayed value should be consistent.

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

You mention "if we see in ZSDOCITM, for some sales document, delievry status is 'C', but the same document if seen in ODS, it still shows the deleivery status 'O'.

" ... do you have Delivery Status as an independant charcteristic being loaded from transaction data, or is it included as a navigational attribute?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhanu,

Forgot to mention that earlier. If go to TR RSD1 --> enter ZSDOCITM --> then display. GO to attribute tab, there I can see that ZOPNDEL (which is Delivery Status) as a nevigational attribute.

Regards, Pankaj

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, but how do you see it in the ODS, so to say...I mean you have the Doc Num in the ODS, and how do you see the Delivery Status, in the ODS, not from the ZSDOCITM master data....

Former Member
0 Kudos

If goto ODS (Tr listcube), enter ODS name and execute---> it ask for the number of fields to choose since ODS has too many fields and max can be displayed is 40. So I choose Sales doc and othe fields I selected is ZSDOCITM__ZOPNDEL (that is delivery status). Even when i execute the query on this ODS, and drill down on Delivey status, it display status 'O'.

Regards, Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any help, inputs will be appreciated...

Regards, Pankaj

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

As you asked in the first post, about checking to see if the ODS data is active, you can do that from ODS > Manage. All requests should have the reporting icon.

I know you would be paying attention to this, but just to double check - you are checking for the same document number, aren't you..?