cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ODS activation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created ODS without delta eanble and tried to load the data.The data was loaded with some warning messages.

When i checked in the ODS-> manage the request is in green but couldnt able to see the data on ODS.

will you please suggest me some solution.

thanks

anu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184494
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First thing :

1. What did you mean by ODS without Delta Enable ?

2. I would advise you to activate update rules again and if the data is not available for reporting would mean that:

a. You have ticked the checkbox for set QM status to green automaitcally

b. Please check if you have any pending requests and if you have any pending requests the data load will not go through.

c. Simulate the data load for the flat file and check if the transfer rules are proper and data is getting updated properly.

hope this helps...

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Right click on the ODS and 'Activate Data in ODS'. This is if you have not checked the 'Automatically activate data' option in the ODS defintion.

If you already did so, what are the warning messages about.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I did activation of ODS data in the defination itself. The error message i am getting is:

<b>Error getting SID for ODS object <ODS_NAME></b>

thanks

anu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you been able to successfully load the associated master data prior this load?

Goto RSRV --> open the folder tests in rsrv --> elementary tests --> ODS objects --> drag and drop Foreign Key Relationship of Reporting-Relevant ODS Object and SID Table Characteristics to the right frame --> enter your ods object name --> execute, when it displays the screen to "correct", carry the correction.

Post the errors if you still encounter any issues, Hope it helps,

Sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sree,

I did check my ODS at RSRV and had not found any error. I think it s the problem with flat-file.

Thanks

Chandu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try activating the data in ODS. goto RSA1-> find your ods -->right click and choose manage --> find your request select it and click on the activate button.

You can also enable auotmatic activation for the subsequent loads -->right click your ods and choose manage -->environment -->automatic request processing, choosing set quality status to OK and activate ods object data.

Hope it helps,

Sree

Message was edited by: SSree