Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OData Upsert Response in French as opposed to English

amritmishra
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All, 

I am trying to investigate if we can dictate the language in which SuccessFactors returns a response to CPI. 

I am currently working on an interface where I fetch data from SF via a GET call using the Odata v2 adapter. The response received in this case is in English.

However, when I upsert with a POST call via an OData v2 adapter. I get the response in French. 

I tried testing this via Postman and in this scenario, via an HTTP call, I got the response in English. The same with CPI when I change the adapter from HTTP to Odata v2, I get the response back in English.

With the Odata v2 adapter, I tried sending the headers: Accept-Language: en also sap-language en but I still got the response back in French. Has anyone experienced this or found a way to resolve it?

Any input is appreciated. 

amritmishra_0-1719348547279.png

Response Received from CPI above

amritmishra_1-1719348686799.png

Response received from Postman.

Regards,

Amrit

View Entire Topic
Ryan-Crosby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You could add a query parameter sap-language=en.  However, it would be odd for the language to be different based on the client if you are logging in with the same account.

Regards,

Ryan Crosby

amritmishra
Explorer
0 Kudos
Thanks Ryan, appreciate your time and input. Yes, the same set of credentials acting up differently on postman and cpi and between get and post calls. I did try passing the header you suggested