cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Obsolete attributs in the 0DOC_NUMBER infoObjects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

While I was looking in the InfoObjects 0DOC_NUMBER, I noticed that all the attributs (Nav/disp) are obselete!!

I have already worked with this InfoObjects, and it has many Nav/disp attributs inside it ...(0SOLD_TO, 0PAYER,0COMP_CODE ...etc)

Any idea please.

Thank's a lot.

Abdess,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abdess,

After july 2013, any migrations/updates/patches were applied on your bw.

As per your bw version those will be obsolete.

I am guess that your are dev system am i right?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raman, Thank's for replying.

Actually, We installed a new BI content (7.07). and I am on the Dev system.

I have tried to re-install this infoObject but it still contain the same obsolete attributs ...

Thank's a lot.

Abdess,

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried to find any data source to related 0doc_number at source side Tx - RSA5.

i think you won't find because there is no master data sources for this info objects.

i read some where master data will exist for this info from release of APO 4.0.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi K raman,

Actually, I have used the dataSource 2LIS_13_VDITM_Delta to get master data into BW side ...

This pecture shows you an InfoObject that I have copied from the old 0DOC_NUMBER version

But what I dont understand is why have attributs (Disp/Nav)  become Obsolete knowing that I am using this InfoObject into several infocubes (0FIAR_C03 ...) ?

Thank's a lot

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you seen your info object, it indicates custom one. ZDOC_NUM.

So nothing to worry. there is no standard master data source for 0doc_number.

Thanks

anshu_lilhori
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Which infoobject are you using 0doc_num or zdoc_num ?

Please confirm.from your screenshot it says zdoc_num.

Regards,

AL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AL,

I am just showing you a copy from 0DOC_NUMBER named ZDOC_NUM to tell you that the 0DOC_NUMBER hase the same structure and the same Data sources ...Except somes attributs that I added to the ZDOC_NUM, they had the same structure ...

Actually, I am using both in different infoCubes:

0DOC_NUMBER: 0SD_C03

0DOC_NUM : 0FIAR_C03

Now, the new 0DOC_NUMBER comes without any attribut?

Thank's a lot.

Abdess

anshu_lilhori
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got your issue now..As you have lately installed new BI content and while installing the same you may not have selected match copy option so all the customization got overwritten with the original one.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

AL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank's AL,

I just have a question please, when we install a new version of BI content, will all the existing content will be overwriten? or just the objects that we will activate again ?

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its depend on the selected options while adding new content. as my guess most of cases new features will be added without  overwriting the old content. if it overwrites then it may leads to issue.

in the same way while installing objects we just need to update new features only. never to overwrite.

That's why we will choose match copy option at business content. if we re install the existing object, rather than overwrite it just adding the new changes. so it won't disturb your existing objects. it will just add addition features as per the content.

Thanks

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I really appreciate your help.

Thank you all.

Abdess,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdessamad,

it will show if you done any upgradation from old version to new version.

check below link once  For detail INFO.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3203482

http://books.google.co.in/books?id=_AX0NPQ0I_8C&pg=PA84&lpg=PA84&dq=some+infoobjects+showing+obsolet...

http://scn.sap.com/thread/849415

Regards,
Giri

anshu_lilhori
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I do not think that 0doc_number comes equipped with any master data attributes.If you have customized then its a different case altogether.

Please check the same in BI content with ECC as source system and not with other source system.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

AL