cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OBJECTID in CDHDR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm working on a development and therefore have to read the CDHDR table. Now my question is, is there a table where is defined how this objectid in the CDHDR table is composed. For instances if there is a change in the the SKAT table you have the SACH objectclass and the key is composed with 3 fields: KTOPL (first 4 characters) SAKNR (next 10 characters) and BUKRS (last 4). For the LFA1 table and KRED class the objectid is the LIFNR field.

Maybe there is a table that stores this composition? Or a function module that I can use?

Thanks

Roel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

u may get change details from table CDPOS for every feild in particular table.

i hope this may help u .

Thanks&Regards,

sunil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey thanks for the tips. Some of them I already knew but I'm going to investigate them.

Greetings

Roel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roel

I don't think there's a table, the rule is the KEY of document change is always the key of the record whose It wants to store the modifcation.

The key of LFA1 is only LIFNR and so the KEY of change document is created by LIFNR.

But if you want to know the vendor updating of company data: the table is LFB1, the fields key are LIFNR and BUKRS, so the KEY of CDHDR is created by LIFNR and BUKRS.

If you wants to know the modifications of FI document:

- Header data (BKPF) ->CDHDR = BUKRSBELNRGJAHR

- Item data (BSEG) ->BSEG = BUKRSBELNRGJAHR+BUZEI

For SKAT table, I don't think the KEY is KOTPLSAKNRBUKRS, this should be the key for updating of company data (table SKB1).

KOTPLSAKNR should be the key for SKA1 and SPRASKOTPL+SAKNR for SKAT table.

and so...

Anyway for every objectclass there's a FM to load the modifications on CDHDR and CDPOS: the name of fm is

<OBJECTCLASS>_WRITE_DOCUMENT.

Max

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you go to the table TCDOB, you will see a field for table name. Your object ID is the concatenation of the key fields of that table excluding the MANDT.

Srinivas

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this table <b>TCDOB</b>, here you can see the some info about the Object class, and related info.

Regards

vijay

laxmanakumar_appana
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Use transaction SCDO for change document object creation

here you can create your own object class and you can change the existing class .

Laxman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi roel,

1. I don't think there is any direct way.

2. We have to just know it.

(Bcos the information is stored directly by the transaction)

regards,

amit m.