cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Object contains 8 errors while releasing.

former_member196331
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Need some information.

My Requirement is, there is one concept, GOS. By using this we can upload the images to the server.

And then we can display also.

Now i am developing one Custom screen, in this i need the GOS functionality, For this, I has to create one Zcustom Object.

I was Created but while Releasing it is showing that Object Contains 8 Errors.

Please have a look on below attached images.

Need valuable suggestions.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

keohanster
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi New B.

My first recommendation is to examine the errors themselves and search to see if someone else has had the same errors... chances are, somebody has.  Then try to solve those errors.

In the Business Object Repository, you can navigate to GoTo> Error list and you will get helpful details of the errors.

Or from the Workflow log you can click on the red stop light, and get something like this:

From the Workflow Log, you can double-click on each of these red lines, and you will get a specific error message.  Then you can search (even use google with 'site:sap.com' first) and you'll no doubt find a lot of help to resolve each error.

Good luck,

Sue

former_member196331
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok, I didn't seen the messages. that is the problem.

keohanster
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the BOR (transaction SWo1) when you try to save and generate an object, the BOR will tell you that you have 8 errors.  Please navigate to GOTO > Error list.

(sorry, I edited the above response to include this info while you were responding to me)

former_member196331
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok, Thank You.I will check it.

former_member196331
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

But the thing is it is in Grey color.

keohanster
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The thing???   There are lots of things.  If the menu option for GOTO> Error list is grayed out, then maybe you are in display mode. 

former_member196331
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok Now i am able to see thanks.

Answers (0)