cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWMADMIN AND NWMCLIENT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am trying to upgrade patch level to NWMADMIN AND NWMCLIENT..Can anyone explain me NWMADMIN AND NWMCLIENT are?

If i am not wrong NWMCLIENT must be mobile device.. Why are two different SCA file available in service market place for NWMADMIN and NWMClient if i want to upgrade from patch 0.0 and 0.1

Thanks and Regards,

Neha Kapoor

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prashantha_hj
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

NWMADMIN is the server component. NWMCLIENT is client component. This client component which is used by setup package for creation of image. If you need to upgrade the client framework (MOBILEENGINE_JSP) used in setup package creation. This is the only way to get the updated MOBILEENGINE_JSP or MOBILEENGINE_AWT mobile components into NWMADMIN.

I think this clears your doubts.

Regards,

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

This means i get two Sca File one for NWMADMIN and other for NWMClient.I deploy both on server and reload them . But when i create setup package i should use NWMCLIENT mobileengine.jsp to create a (Framework)device configuration.

Hope i have understood it..

Thanks and regrads

Neha Kapoor

satyendra_dhar
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

Yes you are correct after doing reload you will be having MOBILEENGINE.jsp listed as a mobile component to create a setup package.

Regards,

Satyendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Neha

i saw ur posts regarding NWMADMIN

i just wanna knw where at service market place; u got this sca's

i am in need of NWMADMIN for 04s

kindly help plz

regards

shoeb

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

satyendra_dhar
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

NWMClient is for the client on device.

NWMAdmin is to administrator the device (NWA).

Regards,

Satyendra