cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to pull the file from third party to CPI-DS

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Currently, CPI-DS is pulling the flat files (File format Groups) from SFTP server. As a part of new project, we have added the new flat file and new flat file is available in the SFTP server. However, that file is not getting pulled to CPI-DS. All old file are getting pulled successfully to CPI-DS except the new file.

Error Message: SFTP remote directory is empty. Datastore <XXXXXXXXl>.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagaraju

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

No need to whitelist if you add only files.

Please provide the error log too

0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

I am able to resolve the issue. Issue is in the File option tab, we need to provide remote file path or Global variable which contain remot directory.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagaraju

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

shwetajainhere
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi nagaraju52323

can you please help me . i am transferring data from sftp to IBP using CPI DS but somehow not been able to get the file .

can you please help me .

0 Kudos

Hi Shweta,

Are you getting any error ? In the File option tab, have you provided the details on the remote directories, file name ?

Thanks & Regards,

Nagaraju

0 Kudos

Hi Nagaraju,

I assume it is a file name pattern issue based on above information; Are you giving specific pattern or the filename in the file format of source.

If you have create new folder then you may need to whitelist the folder in the agent.

Please provide more details of error log.

thanks,

praveen

0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Thanks for your response. I am giving the file pattern (filename_datestamp.csv) and i haven't created any new folder. Even if we add the new file then also we need to whitelist at the agent level.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagaraju.