cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to print Date in Top Margin .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi i am using Visual Studio 2010 and CR Version=13.0.2000.0 , I am Designing Some Pre Printed Reports , i want to print the DATE in Top Right Margin.

I set my Page setup margin as ZERO in (left,right,top bottom), But still i cant able to catch TOP Margin .

I am getting 1 cm blank space in Top Margin .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team ,

Please reply for my above queries .

former_member188030
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How does it behave when you view the report in the designer?

Check 'No Printer'.

- Bhushan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhusan ,

I tried with No Printer option also , still i am getting same allignment ,

Check my image file , i need to place the date field in Center of BOX , but i cant able to Move up .

Actually our customers asking me to increase the font size and move to center of box , if i increase the font then date value is getting overlap with bottom line , Please suggest me a solution .

former_member188030
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just cheked, it should work...

Make sure the 'Adjust automatically' option just below Margins is NOT chacked.

Could you attach the sample report?

Bhushan.

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I believe from your other posts that you are using the craxddrt.dll and crviewer.dll in your project. As I mentioned in those other posts; don't. You are not licensed to use these dlls. Use the CR SDK for .NET.

BTW.; even if you decide to forgo the licensing issue, you'll never be able to deploy the runtime needed by those dll such that the app will actually work on client computers.

- Ludek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ludhek ,

What your saying is absolutely correct , using Embedded control is also one of our requirements ,

Just now only we started to design and testing in different ways ,

But the above issue was not designed by using embedded control . i designed report in VS2010 & CR version 13 . i cant able to print date in topmost right corner , i am getting 1 cm blank space in top ,

Please suggest me a solution .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bhushan ,

I tried with adjust automatically option also , but i didn't get solution , please check my image file .

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OK - as long as you are not referencing craxddrt.dll or crviewer.dll in your app...

The framework always imposes a margin. E.g.; in .NET you can not have a page with no margin. However admittedly, one centimeter margin is way too big. See if setting a different printer driver helps. Look for updates to what ever printer driver you are using. Make sure you're on SP3 for crvs2010.

- Ludek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ludhek ,

I am using inbuilt crystal report of visual studio 2010 , how to check  what service pack i am using for CRVS2010.

former_member188030
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In your GAC, right click on CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine dll, go to Properties - version tab and see the file version.

it should be 13.0.3 for SP3.

- Bhushan

Follow us on Twitter

Got Enhancement ideas? Try the SAP Idea Place

Share Your Knowledge in SCN Topic Spaces

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhushan ,

I checked service pack , its showing 13.0.1.220.

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sriram

Looks like you may be on SP1. Get to SP3 and let's see what happens:

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-7824

Do not use SP4 if you are creating web apps (it has viewer issues).

- Ludek

Answers (0)