Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to login to WIly Webview

SAPSupport
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Sap Support,

I have installed new Wily Introscope 10.7 upgraded modules with WILYISMM00_4-70005232.ZIP and restarted but trying to login to the webview I am not able to login. I have no credentials to access

Please provide solution

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Learn more about the SAP Support user and program here.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

SAPSupport
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

--Symptom--

Not able to login to Introscope Webview, I have no credentials to access

--Solution--

Review setup guide to enable user management:

https://help.sap.com/doc/8fb326bd336f411db0e201b146ee4b3b/1.0/en-US/SAPEndUserInstructions107.pdf

➢ User Management

User accounts must be maintained in the file users.xml, located in the subdirectory /config/ of the Enterprise Manager. Permissions are controlled by the file domains.xml in the same directory. To create a new user X with password Y, proceed as follows: 1. Generate the SHA-encoded password by the script tools/SHA2Encoder: SHA2Encoder Y Y:57cec4137b614c87cb4e24a3d03a3e0 2. Add a new line to users.xml before the final line, using the generated password string (the part after ‘:‘) as password: 3. Add permissions for the user to the Superdomain in the domains.xml file: Note: ▪ All XML tags are case-sensitive. ▪ If there are any syntax or other errors in the domains.xml file, the Enterprise Manager does not start

Answers (0)