cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to connec to BO server via Webi Rich client desktop

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have been using Webi via infoview on my system. But, to use Webi rich client on desktop, I installed “SAP Business Objects BI platform 4.0 Client Tools SP2”   and then installed the patch "SBOP BI Platform Clients 4.0 SP02 Patch 15".
The installation is successful. Now, I launch the Web Intelligence Rich client from the start --> programs, it launches with the standalone mode.
I looked into the settings -> options, there is a proxy settings. I gave the proxy as the link that I use to connect to webi Infoview. But it didn't work.
I need your help/guidance on how to configure my Webi rich client on desktop into connection mode and start using it.
Please help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Web Intelligence Rich client using online mode, you should login with your server name and with the server credentials. Once you connect with online and open the document, save the document in local, then you can login as standalone and modify the document. Once you connect with online(Enterprise) then you can export the modified document in repository. Please let me know if i understand your problem correctly or you need more clarification.

Thanks.

Answers (0)