Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to access Appgyver composer / Classic sap appgyver

Amogh1997
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I developed my first app in Appgyver composer pro and now i am not able to login to old appgyver which is redirecting to sap build apps and i have my real time application developed using that 

View Entire Topic
EsmeeX
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi there, thanks for reaching out. I will send you a direct message here with instructions on how to retrieve your projects.

Amogh1997
Explorer
0 Kudos
HI Esmeex i tried to follow the link after initial login it redirected back to SAP Build apps login which is https://agcommunity.accounts.ondemand.com/
fernandohs
Discoverer
0 Kudos
Hi EsmeeX, I need a help too, i cannot acess appgyver platform... can you send a message to me ?
Ale2
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos
Can you please send an email to hbpatel@btinternet.com with the instruction on how to retrieve his projects?
hrman
Newcomer
0 Kudos
hi EsmeeX, I have a same issue. please send me the instructions on how to retrieve my projects.
HP001
Discoverer
0 Kudos
Hi, I need help with this as well. Please send me instructions
Ben_Samuel
Explorer
0 Kudos
hi EsmeeeX, can you also send me the instrunction to get into the old AppGyver? i neeed to refer to my old settings /codes thanks
EsmeeX
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi, to everyone replying here to me - note that I don't receive notifications unless you tag me directly or send a PM. I have now reached out to everyone concerning their community projects, and the old version is now closed.