Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non Stock Material(NLAG) Not able to print Delivery Note for outbound Delivery

Samadhan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Expert,

I'm Not able to print delivery note output for Non stock material Error getting "Item is not relevant for output" For Finish product the output relevance working as config. We are facing issue only with Non stock material(NLAG)

In Delivery output tab we can see all relevance data for trigger output Output Form , Printer In Output form we can preview delivery details as well.

The Status of Output is not changing from In preparation to To be out Status. Please guide as to resolve this issue. Thanks

Thanks,

Samadhan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Aehyun
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi, samadhan chaudhari

Normally most of case we need to use same output between normal finished good and NLAG.

and I think as you know, NLAG cannot be picked in the system, so which means output parameter determination setting for picking status should be empty as attached below, not "C"

then it will be completed delivery note output

This is the test what I did for NLAG based on above setting and PGI.

Hope it can be solved.

Thank you.

Aehyun.

Samadhan
Explorer
0 Kudos

aehyun

Thank you so much for help, Its working

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Samadhan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi aehyun

Thanks for reply please check below output relevance set up in system for more info.

My doubt is we need set up different output relevance for NLAG product? for NLAG product we can see all details in output form template but status of output form not changing from In preparation to To be out Status After Goods movement also. For finished product is working as per our expectation.

Please check and guide us if we need to change any setting in System. Thanks

Thanks

Samadhan

Aehyun
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

Could you provide more detail information?

In case using same output type as delivery note for NLAG and normal finished good, Delivery note will be generated.

Could you please check " output parameter determination" setting?

If you set the output relevance as Good mvmt Sts as "C", then delivery note output will be completed after done PGI as attachment.

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Aehyun