Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NoClassDefFoundError for VisuObject

dfarina
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I am using the Crystal Reports Java Runtime 0v12.2.225 to process a report with a chart in it developed in SAP Crystal Reports 2016 SP 5 v14.2.5.2618. When attempting to work with the template in the API, I get the following stacktrace. This seemed similar to some of the other questions regarding "pjgraphics", but I confirmed that jar file exists. I also looked in the jar and there was no such object at the path specified in the exception.

Appreciate any info regarding libraries I might be missing or possible mismatch of versions I am using.

Caused by: com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.report.lib.ReportSDKException: com/businessobjects/visualization/graphic/VisuObject---- Error code:-2147467259 Error code name:failed
at com.businessobjects.reports.sdk.JRCCommunicationAdapter.<init>(SourceFile:287)
at com.businessobjects.sdk.erom.jrc.a.<init>(SourceFile:43)
at com.businessobjects.sdk.erom.jrc.ReportAgentFactory.createAgent(SourceFile:46)
at com.crystaldecisions.proxy.remoteagent.RemoteAgent$a.<init>(SourceFile:703)
at com.crystaldecisions.proxy.remoteagent.RemoteAgent.a(SourceFile:662)
at com.crystaldecisions.proxy.remoteagent.RemoteAgent.a(SourceFile:632)
at com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.report.application.ClientDocument.if(SourceFile:504)
at com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.report.application.ClientDocument.open(SourceFile:669)
at com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.report.application.ReportClientDocument.openReport(SourceFile:229)
at (redacted)
... 64 more
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/businessobjects/visualization/graphic/VisuObject
at com.businessobjects.visualization.pfjgraphics.PFJSummaryInfo.getPFJSummaryInfo(PFJSummaryInfo.java:82)
at com.crystaldecisions12.reports.reportdefinition.ChartStyle.a(SourceFile:1189)
at com.crystaldecisions12.reports.reportdefinition.ChartStyle.if(SourceFile:186)
at com.crystaldecisions12.reports.reportdefinition.ChartStyle.a(SourceFile:169)
at com.crystaldecisions12.reports.reportdefinition.ChartDefinition.a(SourceFile:130)
at com.crystaldecisions12.reports.reportdefinition.ChartDefinition.if(SourceFile:110)
at com.crystaldecisions12.reports.reportdefinition.ChartObject.new(SourceFile:191)
at com.crystaldecisions12.reports.reportdefinition.ChartObject.case(SourceFile:142)
at com.crystaldecisions12.reports.reportdefinition.ReportObject.a(SourceFile:1004)
at com.crystaldecisions12.reports.reportdefinition.Section.goto(SourceFile:1775)
at com.crystaldecisions12.reports.reportdefinition.an.try(SourceFile:2192)
at com.crystaldecisions12.reports.reportdefinition.an.a(SourceFile:2174)
at com.crystaldecisions12.reports.reportdefinition.Section.a(SourceFile:1231)
at com.crystaldecisions12.reports.reportdefinition.Area.a(SourceFile:655)
at com.crystaldecisions12.reports.reportdefinition.Area.if(SourceFile:684)
at com.crystaldecisions12.reports.reportdefinition.AreaPair.d(SourceFile:495)
at com.crystaldecisions12.reports.reportdefinition.AreaPair$ReportAreaPair.f(SourceFile:677)
at com.crystaldecisions12.reports.reportdefinition.AreaPair$ReportAreaPair.c(SourceFile:658)
at com.crystaldecisions12.reports.reportdefinition.AreaPair.c(SourceFile:376)
at com.crystaldecisions12.reports.reportdefinition.x.byte(SourceFile:2660)
at com.crystaldecisions12.reports.reportdefinition.x.new(SourceFile:2251)
at com.crystaldecisions12.reports.reportdefinition.ReportDocument.a(SourceFile:2245)
at com.crystaldecisions12.reports.reportdefinition.ReportDocument.a(SourceFile:1716)
at com.crystaldecisions12.reports.common.Document.a(SourceFile:521)
at com.crystaldecisions12.reports.common.Document.loadDocument(SourceFile:437)
at com.crystaldecisions12.reports.reportdefinition.ReportDocument.loadDocument(SourceFile:1516)
at com.crystaldecisions12.reports.reportdefinition.ReportDocument.LoadDocument(SourceFile:1479)
at com.businessobjects.reports.reportconverter.v12.c.a(SourceFile:59)
at com.businessobjects.reports.reportconverter.v12.V12SaveLoader.a(SourceFile:159)
at com.businessobjects.reports.loader.ReportLoader.a(SourceFile:205)
at com.businessobjects.reports.sdk.JRCReportLoader.a(SourceFile:137)
at com.businessobjects.reports.sdk.JRCReportLoader.a(SourceFile:76)
at com.businessobjects.reports.sdk.requesthandler.ReportDocumentRequestHandler.a(SourceFile:142)
at com.businessobjects.reports.sdk.JRCCommunicationAdapter.<init>(SourceFile:228)
... 73 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.businessobjects.visualization.graphic.VisuObject
at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.loadClass(WebappClassLoaderBase.java:1372)
at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.loadClass(WebappClassLoaderBase.java:1195)
... 107 more
View Entire Topic
dfarina
Explorer
0 Kudos

I found that I was specifically excluding the "cvom" jar from my dependencies for unrelated reasons. Adding it back in solves the above issue, but brings back my old one. I will open a separate question.