0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a problem with XI 7.0. One hour ago we get the next message in XI :

<SAP:Code area="INTERNAL">AE_DETAILS_GET_ERROR</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText>Error while reading from the secure store: ERROR_U: No service user password found for Adapter Engine</SAP:AdditionalText>

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>Error while reading access data (URL, user, password) for the Adapter Engine</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>N</SAP:Retry>

This error one takes place when communication channel receiver is executed. The business scenario is R3 -> XI - > R3. Always it has working except today.

Thanks in advanced

Ivá

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check if XIAFUSER user is not blocked - SU01

Regards,

michal

iprieto
Contributor
0 Kudos

I use the PIAFUSER and it's not blocked.

your response was my first action for resolving the error. The stranger it's that the sender service is ok and only the receiver is wrong in runtime.

The communication channels are green in communication channel monitoring.

thanks

Ivá

iprieto
Contributor
0 Kudos

Finally the solution for this trouble was restart the ABAP stack and cache work again.

I don't know why the cache fails ( XI black box )

Cheers

Ivá

Cortex2k
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos

We had a similar problem this weekend, and actually found out that a dialog process failed when loading a module, which created a lot of errors in SM21 saying: No license found for hardware ID QLIC_HWIDKE. A workaround is to restart the dialog process that fails. I am still working on the actual solution, and will post it here as soon as i resolve the problem.

Best regards

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Chris,

Your post really helped, even we were getting these errors from a week or so in our Q Box.

I checked there were some SM21 errors regarding the WF-BATCH user. Once those were cleared the message started flowing again, am not sure how these problems were related but clearing the SM21 errors did help me getting this issue resolved.

Best Regards,

Kanwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

This Forum rocks !!!

It seems that this was a world wide January 7th problem.

We also got the same errors, and on looking at sm21, found some errors related to a user whose validity period expired that caused batch jobs to fail. By extending the validity period of the user, the XI messages started to go through. What gives ?

Thanks.

Y.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> This Forum rocks !!!

Glad to hear that. Hope this keeps you hooked to SDN!

Regards

Bhavesh