cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No RETURNCODE <> 0 allowed in update routines in transfer mode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After Applying a RETURNCODE = 4 to one characteristic in my update routine i get the following message:

No RETURNCODE <> 0 allowed in update routines in transfer mode

Message no. RSAU492

It seems that i doesn't allow me to modify a certain characteristic in my target ODS.

Any suggestions?

BR,

Xibi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

hi Xibi,

try skip_record, check threads

hope this helps.

0 Kudos

hi Xibi,

refer to your previous posting,

IF COMM_STRUCTURE-field1 = 'value1' AND

COMM_STRUCTURE-field2 = 'value2'.

RESULT COMM_STRUCTURE-field3.

ELSE.

Don't update anything

END IF

you can also try delete the data package in update rules start routine ?

delete data_package where field1 <> 'value1' or

field2 <> 'value2'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks AHP - i implemented your answer and it did most of the work.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

could it be this problem (as described in an OSS note) ?

"Symptom

Various errors occur when you load reporting point data from CRM with the DataSource 0CRM_UT_POD_ATTR and update the data in BW:

1. Insufficient data is delivered, and all fields are empty except for the external reporting point name (EXT_UI_BW).

2. The restriction according to the external reporting point name (EXT_UI_BW) in the BW scheduler has no effect.

3. The update in BW to the InfoObject 0UCCRMPOD terminates with the error message RSAU-492 (Return code <> 0 is invalid in overwrite MODE in update routines).

Other terms

Sales, commercial and industrial customers, IS-U-CRM integration, IS-U, quotation controlling, quotation planning

Reason and Prerequisites

There is an error in the extractor. In addition, the selection according to EXT_UI_BW cannot be supported in the InfoPackage for technical reasons. The case was not caught when the texts for 0UCCRMPOD were updated because the texts for 0UC_POD (IS-U reporting point) had not yet been loaded from IS-U.

Solution

The error is eliminated in CRM 4.0 Support Package 05 and BI Content Add-On 3.20 Support Package 11 or BI Content Add-on 3.30 Support Package 04 or BI Content Add-On 3.51 Support Package 01.

Correction instructions for the CRM section are attached."

/manfred

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why don't you build the logic basing RETURNCODE = 0.