cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am using PI 7.1 and working on a JDBC to Proxy scenario. Since both the 2 interfaces involved, does not require a Sender Proxy CC, I have created a single Service Interface with 2 different Operations and a single Service Interface with 2 Operations for Receiver JDBC CC. At Configuration I have created a Receiver Determination using the Interface Service only since Operations cannot be selected here. Similarly I have created a Receiver Agreement for the Service Interface, again we cannot select an Operation here.

After activating all the objects, I tried to test the scenario from RWB -> Integration Engine -> Test Message (using the ServiceName.OperationName) and I get the following error at SXMB_MONI:

<SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="RCVR_DETERMINATION">NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:Stack>No receiver could be determined</SAP:Stack>

Can anyone help on this issue? This would be of great help since this approach would reduce a substantial amount of work and also this is the right approach to use PI 7.1 multiple Operations of a Service Interface.

Thank you all in advance.

John Jeyaraj

View Entire Topic
markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

At Configuration I have created a Receiver Determination using the Interface Service only since Operations cannot be selected here.

It is possible to make the receivers operation specific by clicking the operation-specific radio button. Now as for the error, it is really on your configuration of the receiver determination Try looking for correct service interface name, namespace, configured receivers (party and comm components).

Hope this helps,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mark

Thanks for your response. I configured the Receiver Determination for each Operation. Also I checked the Sender, Receiver Interface and the Namespace (I copy these from the Enterprise Service Builder). All the details are precise.

Could it be due to some BASIS issue? We have raised an OSS request to solve the communication error from ECC to PI Server. This is yet to be solved.

Thanks

John Jeyaraj

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you check if your changes are properly reflected in the cache? Go to ID -> Environment -> Cache Status Overview. Your changes should be green.

Hope this helps,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mark

Thanks. I checked the Runtime Cache and it's green. Also I executed SXI_CACHE after made the change in the Receiver Determination.

Thanks

John